The underlying technology for what has today become the Evaporcool™ system was the brainchild of a lifelong HVAC technician. He developed an innovative way to capture cool water which he could use in the evaporative cooling process without requiring any additional energy. The very first system was built soon after as a residential application, and the resulting energy savings were shocking. It did not take long to recognize the tremendous value, cost…
Here’s to a long and healthy life. Replacing and repairing commercial HVAC cooling systems is expensive and time consuming. Evaporcool™ Systems work with your existing system to extend their life and increase the mean time between failures (MTBF). Whether your system is brand new or you have existing problems with your current system, Evaporcool™ can help you get the most out of your commercial system.
The compressor is the workhorse of the air…
Helping the Environment, One Air Conditioning System at a Time
Evaporcool™ System is an environmentally responsible product.
The Evaporcool™ system reduces the amount of energy an air conditioning unit consumes – especially during peak energy cooling hours.
No harmful chemicals or CFCs:
Evaporcool™ is a natural, clean cooling process that pulls fresh air through a filter media sprayed with chilled water. It does not add any harmful …
Finally, 21st Century Evaporative Cooling
The EZ-Frame™ proprietary framing system provides a unique mechanism for protecting unit coils and creating a cool, moist micro-environment in which air temperature is lowered as it enters the air conditioning unit. The system is the result of years of controlled testing and engineering innovation by mechanical engineers working with experienced HVAC technicians and product designers. The EZ-Frame™ system is…
Evaporcool is one of the few products that reduces the energy usage of air cooled A/C equipment. Using evaporative precooling to precool the entering condenser air has been around for years. There are reasons that Evaporcool is the market leader and competitive in price.
Some details of Evaporcool include:
1. Dramatically reduces the entering condenser air temperature. These systems have had a U.L. testing analysis and hundreds of systems…
Our goal is simple:Help companies reduce their energy costs and maintenance costs.
The EVAPORCOOL system’s sophisticated design and proprietary technologies make it the most advanced pre-cooling system ever developed for commercial HVAC systems. The technology behind this system has been around and accepted for decades. Evaporcool has become the clear cut market leader in this market by minimizing maintenance requirements (no moving parts) and providing good financial paybacks on most commercial HVAC systems.
Whether you need to control your energy costs, reduce peak energy need, extend the life of an already over-worked air conditioner, or reduce the cleaning costs and maintenance, EVAPORCOOL provides significant results.
Evaporcool is one of the few products that reduces the energy usage of air cooled hvac equipment. Using evaporative cooling to precool the entering condenser air has been around for decades. There are reasons that Evaporcool is the market leader in this market.
Some system details of the Evaporcool system include:
1. Dramatically reduces the entering condenser air temperature. These systems have had a U.L. testing analysis and thousands of systems operating successfully. On a humid, 95db/78wb outside design day, the Evaporcool unit will cool this air to approximately 82 degrees db. Depending upon unit type, this reduces the energy usage by 20-22% or more.
2. KW demand is reduced
3. Due to the Evaporcool filter media, dirt in the air is prevented from reaching the condenser coil. This saves on annual condenser coil cleaning labor. It also increases efficiency.
4. Since the units run at a lower condensing temperature, repairs are minimized. The reason air cooled units typically require considerably more repairs in the heat of the summer is because of the high condensing temperatures and pressures that normally are experienced.
5. With the reduced condensing temperatures and pressures of the Evaporcool system, equipment life can be extended.
6. Typical payback periods, only counting the energy savings, are approximately 3 ½ to 4 years. Rebates and incentives are available in many locations.
7. This is one of the few technologies that increases energy efficiency but at the same time does not negatively affect the room temperature.
8. Cooling capacity increased approx. 8-10 percent.
The design advantages of the Evaporcool system include:
1. Evaporcool does not spray water onto the condenser coils. It sprays water within the Evaporcool casing causing the Evaporcool filter media to remain saturated. This cools the air and prevents moisture from collecting on the condenser coil. In addition, even though no water is sprayed on the condenser coil, the water is filtered and treated with a water softening system.
2. The condenser coils are filtered from dirt in the air that has to be cleaned regularly and causes energy inefficiency.
3. The air pressure drop through the media pad is very low (less than 1/10 of an inch) by design
4. Units are attached to the A/C units with rare earth super magnets and quick attach couplings. This allows the Evaporcool units to be quickly removed if necessary for repairs and maintenance. System is totally non-invasive.
5. The SmartSpray™ computerized controller sprays the precise amount of water to minimize water usage and prevent water draining on the roof. No recirculation system or drain system is required
6. Some of the Evaporcool clients include two Fortune 25 telecommunication companies (many sites), one Fortune 25 computer accessories company and many other high profile clients.
The website is www.evaporcool.com.